Friday 28 October 2011

One of my very best field trip!

O.K you may ask why?.. This October 5, 2011 we had a field trip in Ocean Adventure, Subic Bay Freeport Zone here in the Philippines. First we went through hours of travel, but it's still worth it. While traveling we had much things to look at, such as Mt. Pinatubo. Mt. Pinatubo is an active volcano but after it erupted it never erupted again. The eruption of Mt. Pinatubo lasted for 2 weeks! I wonder if I were living there at that time it erupted. Some of the lahar were still there and the nearby Church was covered with lahar too! The top of the church was the only one left to be seen. We passed by a bat kingdom! Well it's a longggg way going there so I forgot some of the views! Then we arrived at Ocean Adventure. The first show we went to was the Rock and Roll or Finny Studies Seaweed Center. Then we went to the Sea lion point. Then to the Adventure of Olongapo Jones.  It was super fun!
It was a very special day. I was really excited about the shows, so I think they noticed me. When It was the Dolphin and Friends Show I was saying "I really wish I could touch it!" while struggling through the crowd. And when mom and I was searching for a vaccant seat, before we could find a seat, a woman asked whos name is Tine "Gusto mo ba maka touch ng dolphin? gusto mo? ( Do you like to touch a dolphin? Do you like?)" I said excitedly "YESSSS I would want to!!" and my mom said "Oh yes she would like to touch the dolphins!". When we said that Tine told us if it is okay for me to get a little wet from the water and we replied yes. Then Tine lead me down near the open place where the show begins but hidden from the audience. Tine asked my name and teached me what to do and the dance steps I needed to do. I was like Oh My! Eventually the time came when it was my part to go down a stair to a float pad joining the dolphin trainers. The spokesman told them my name and asked me if I am ready. I said out loud cause I did not held a microphone a big, YES! Then he said then let us start! Tine lead me near the dolphin and asked me to touch it. To my excitement I enclosed by my hands its mouth! But the dolphin was super friendly, it just winked and smiled. Then I fed it with a fish named galunggong! The spokesman said that I was going to do a special dance for the dolphins along with the dolphin trainers. I did the dance taught to me which was very simple. Turn around three times, move my arm with out moving the shoulders up and down and do a little dance of my own. It was very fun. When I turned, the dolphins turned! Yes, all of them! When I moved my arms up and down, they moved their noses up and down! I fed them again with fish as their reward of entertaining the audience. Then I was asked to stand straight and raise my hands as soon as they said go. When I raised my hands, they swam across the sea! then they came back, to my surprise the jumped! And I was wet and joyous about it! And they are so cute! I fed them again as their reward. The trainers asked me to sit and the dolphin jumped into the float pad! They said picture, picture! I was going to hug the dolphin but to my excitement I steped on the dolphins flipper! They said "ooh, be carful" I said that I was sorry to the dolphin but it just winked and smiled again! Oh how forgiveful and sweet these animals can be! Well i got to say it even poised! A poise of raising its tail up and curving it while me hugging it. I had a sweet smile! And I had a joyus smile! What a day! I will never forget that amazing day! So that's my story :) Goodbye for now!




Love and Light,
                            Cuitlauzina

No comments:

Post a Comment