Monday 31 October 2011

Curling hair!

Hi there everyone! I so much love curling my hair without heat so my hair will be not damaged. Here are steps I did to curl my hair.

Things you need:
Rollers (I used Goody Wake up with curls green foam rollers, but remember only use it if you want hair that is cute short because it shortens your hair but it is veryy cute!)
Detangler or Water (Inside a sprayer)
Comb (I use a boar bristle brush)
Raptail Comb
Mirror
Volumizer (optional)
Step one: Take a bath if possible with a volumizing and damage lessen shampoo and conditioner. I also used Loreal Paris total repair daily repair because I don’t have any volumizers. You can use it too. I love it because it really made my hair soft and shiny, just be careful not to put it on the scalp cause the hair in the scalp contains the enough softness. After taking a bath blow dry your hair.
Step two: Spray detangler or Water into your hair. Just put a little bit so it can curl fast. Brush your hair after doing so.
Step three: Set up your rollers nice and clean. Raptail comb the part you want to curl so it can be handled more easily.
Step four: Roll the rollers from your hair tips then to your hair roots then lock it. If you used Goody Wake Up With Curls you will remove the white locker of it then roll it normally. To lock it put the white locker to the handles.
Step five: You can spray volumizer if you want.
Step six: Blow dry your hair. The blow dry should be hot. You can use a heat dry too.
Step seven: To add up volume finish with cool air.
Then there you go! I just overnight the roller the when I woke up I unrolled it and it was so fab!
I hope the curling steps helped!
♥•✰¸¸.Much ℒνℯ.¸¸✰.•♥
Love and light,
Angel Cuitlauzina~

No comments:

Post a Comment